17 bra citat om projekt (på engelska)

Du som jobbar med projekt kommer känna igen dig i citaten nedan. 17 stycken ”Project management quotes”, håll till godo!

    1. ”Fast – cheap – good: you can have any two.”
    2. ”A user is somebody who tells you what they want the day you give them what they asked for.”
    3.  ”There’s never enough time to do it right the first time but there’s always enough time to go back and do it again.”
    4. ”A badly planned project will take three times longer than expected – a well planned project only twice as long as expected.”
    5. ”If everything is going exactly to plan, something somewhere is going massively wrong.”
    6. ”The first 90% of a project takes 10% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90%.”
    7. ”The project would not have been started if the truth had been told about the cost and timescale.”
    8. ”Anything that can be changed will be changed until there is no time left to change anything.”
    9. ”A project gets a year late one day at a time.”
    10. ”If you’re 6 months late on a milestone due next week but really believe you can make it, you’re a project manager.”
    11. ”No project has ever finished on time, within budget, to requirement – yours won’t be the first to.”
    12. ”People under pressure do not think faster.”
    13. ”If an IT project works the first time, it is wrong.”
    14. ”The person who says it will take the longest and cost the most is the only one with a clue how to do the job.”
    15. skriva blogginlägg”Planning is an unnatural process, doing something is much more fun.”
    16. ”The nice thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise rather than being preceded by a period of worry and depression.”
    17. ”If there is a 50% chance of something going wrong then 9 times out of 10 it will.”


Lämna ett svar

Din e-postadress kommer inte publiceras. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *